Rolling out an effective niche website is like assembling a jigsaw puzzle – A lot of pieces need to come together to make an attractive and successful site. For some people, especially beginners, this can be a daunting process. Luckily, we have the answer! We are developing a range of niche starter sites, in a number of popular niches, to make the process of niche site deployment as simple as possible for you.
The Niche Starter Site Process
Developing a starter site begins with niche selection. We use a number of proprietary tools to select popular niches with the aim of ensuring a steady flow of traffic and buyer interest.
Premium Domain Name
We have a stock of hand-picked domain names that often have a GoDaddy valuation greater than the cost of our starter site packages. When you buy a niche site, we will transfer the associated domain name to you. This means that you own a valuable asset in its own right – one that you are free to redevelop or on sell.
Once we’ve identified a niche and registered a relevant domain name, we select high-quality PLR content with which to populate your site. We ensure that this content is relevant, well-written and interesting for your blog readers. Each site usually includes 10 – 15 preformatted and published blog posts.
Included legal pages
We use WordPress – the premier open-source CMS – to run our niche sites. This ensures that your site will be responsive, mobile-friendly, up to date and ready for SEO.
Each site includes a unique, custom-designed logo.
Each niche site uses a unique design to set it apart from other websites and be pleasing and attractive to your readers. You can see a sample of these designs by clicking through the site listings below. We have lifetime developer rights to themes that are very user-friendly and aimed at internet marketers. An authorised copy of the relevant theme is included with each niche site
Each site includes advertisement widgets in prominent places. Most sites have relevant ads already included (often for ClickBank products) and can be easily changed over to your affiliate ID after purchase, if you want to promote the same products.
Premium Pop-Up Plugin
Each site comes preinstalled with a premium pop-up plugin called Bloom (from Elegant Themes) that allows you to design and deploy multiple pop-up and inline email sign-up forms if you want to build your list. I have a developer license for this plug-in as well, so it is an activated (and legal) copy that would normally cost you $67 per year (as part of an Elegant Themes annual subscription).
Each package includes a spreadsheet with up to 200 niche-specific keywords, monthly searches and SEO competition score.
What You Need
There is no traffic or sales as this is a starter site, so you will need to generate your own traffic to the site through PPC, solo ads, backlinks etc.
Each site includes a newsletter sign-up form that you can connect to your autoresponder account.
You will need to arrange your own web hosting and self-hosted WordPress installation (NOT WordPress.com).
The Purchase Process
- You pay for your selected site using PayPal or Escrow.com (depending on purchase price).
- You arrange your own web hosting and WordPress installation (NOT WordPress.com) – or use your existing hosting package if it allows you to add extra domains.
- Add the purchased domain name as an add-on domain in cPanel.
- Create a fresh WordPress install via cPanel on that domain.
- Message me the details of your nameservers (from your web host), the WordPress admin username and password and your ClickBank affiliate ID (if you want me to change the ad code for you). Sometimes I might need cPanel access if it is a large niche site.
- I will redirect the domain to your new nameservers.
- Once the DNS change has propagated, I will install all necessary files via the WordPress admin panel at your web host.
- Once installed I will message you to check the site.
- Once you have checked the site and confirmed everything is OK, I will push the domain name to you at the existing domain registrar.
- You release payment from escrow (if applicable).
- You are now the proud owner of a cool new niche site.
- This whole process can take a few days (largely depending on DNS propagation).
- If you have any questions, please contact me via our contact form.